- Follow Lee Ann De Reus, PhD on WordPress.com
Lee Ann De Reus at TEDxPSU: Daring to Make a Difference for DR Congo
- RT @DenisMukwege: Last week in #Geneva with #survivors of #SexualViolence from around the world. Incredibly strong #women, motivated to bre… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MaxineWaters: At this point, the NYT could release Trump leaving a voice message thanking Putin for his services and GOP would still sa… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: America, where black ppl can commit a traffic offense and lose their life, but the first fam can commit treason and not e… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SashaLezh: V strong statement fm @nikkihaley deputy M. Sison: Kabila, CENI should schedule elections or face new sanctions #RDC https:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MushamukaD: Kabila's 250-foot yacht won the award for best refurbished in its class in 2014. Congolese must be so proud! https://t.co/t… 2 weeks ago
Copy Rights© Lee Ann De Reus and leeanndereus.com, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (blog content and photos) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lee Ann De Reus and leeanndereus.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I was honored to speak at TEDxPSU (www.tedxpsu.edu) on March 17. A link to the video will be available soon!
“Has the world forgotten about us?” These words from Fatima, a Darfuri rape survivor, still haunt me. It was the summer of 2006 and I was collecting interviews as part of my research-based activism with 25 Darfuri genocide survivors at … Continue reading