Copy Rights© Lee Ann De Reus and leeanndereus.com, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (blog content and photos) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lee Ann De Reus and leeanndereus.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Great 2 b back in Kigali! Headed 2 #Congo/#Panzi tomorrow-can't wait 2 c every1. Exciting mtgs 2 attend re: hospital. My kid 2 join me soon! 11 hours ago
- An honor 2 travel from #OsloFF 2 US w/LAPIRO DE #MBANGA Cameroon musician jailed 4 3 yrs 4 song critical of president. Inspiring! @OsloFF 4 days ago
- RT @PanziUSA: On #Congo: "It's time 2 break through the narratives of rape into the realities of rape & shift the discourse." L DeReus at #… 6 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: Filmmaker and journalist Mads Brügger speaking now on his "life as an African diplomat," exposing corruption in Central African… 6 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: Journalist Meron Estefanos @meronina speaking now about the dire human rights crisis in #Eritrea #OsloFF 6 days ago
Want to make a difference in the DR Congo? Help Raphael become a doctor at Panzi!You can help Raphael achieve his dream to become a doctor at Panzi Hosp by donating here: http://www.gofundme.com/14d2io . He is the future of Congo!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I was honored to speak at TEDxPSU (www.tedxpsu.edu) on March 17. A link to the video will be available soon!
“Has the world forgotten about us?” These words from Fatima, a Darfuri rape survivor, still haunt me. It was the summer of 2006 and I was collecting interviews as part of my research-based activism with 25 Darfuri genocide survivors at … Continue reading