Copy Rights© Lee Ann De Reus and leeanndereus.com, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (blog content and photos) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lee Ann De Reus and leeanndereus.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- An honor 2 travel from #OsloFF 2 US w/LAPIRO DE #MBANGA Cameroon musician jailed 4 3 yrs 4 song critical of president. Inspiring! @OsloFF 2 days ago
- RT @PanziUSA: On #Congo: "It's time 2 break through the narratives of rape into the realities of rape & shift the discourse." L DeReus at #… 3 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: Filmmaker and journalist Mads Brügger speaking now on his "life as an African diplomat," exposing corruption in Central African… 3 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: Journalist Meron Estefanos @meronina speaking now about the dire human rights crisis in #Eritrea #OsloFF 3 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: Recently escaped blogger Ali @abdulemam about to give his first public speech since his escape from #Bahrain. #OsloFF 3 days ago
Want to make a difference in the DR Congo? Help Raphael become a doctor at Panzi!You can help Raphael achieve his dream to become a doctor at Panzi Hosp by donating here: http://www.gofundme.com/14d2io . He is the future of Congo!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The purpose of the Badilika Congo Blog (Badilika means “change” in Kiswahili) is to feature voices of Congolese youth who have much to say about their lives and country but lack the resources to access the internet. This post is another … Continue reading
Mukwege calls for overcoming hatred with love.
Great to see Dr. Mukwege strong in spirit and words.