Copy Rights© Lee Ann De Reus and leeanndereus.com, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (blog content and photos) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lee Ann De Reus and leeanndereus.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- An honor 2 travel from #OsloFF 2 US w/LAPIRO DE #MBANGA Cameroon musician jailed 4 3 yrs 4 song critical of president. Inspiring! @OsloFF 1 day ago
- RT @PanziUSA: On #Congo: "It's time 2 break through the narratives of rape into the realities of rape & shift the discourse." L DeReus at #… 3 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: Filmmaker and journalist Mads Brügger speaking now on his "life as an African diplomat," exposing corruption in Central African… 3 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: Journalist Meron Estefanos @meronina speaking now about the dire human rights crisis in #Eritrea #OsloFF 3 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: Recently escaped blogger Ali @abdulemam about to give his first public speech since his escape from #Bahrain. #OsloFF 3 days ago
Want to make a difference in the DR Congo? Help Raphael become a doctor at Panzi!You can help Raphael achieve his dream to become a doctor at Panzi Hosp by donating here: http://www.gofundme.com/14d2io . He is the future of Congo!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
For months now people have been asking me and Peter (co-founder and executive director of Panzi Foundation USA) if we knew about the P4P change jar by the cash register at a local King’s restaurant. No, we did not. But … Continue reading
I get an assortment of junk mail each week but today was a first – a 50-page gun catalog from a major Pennsylvania firearms dealer. At first I laughed, thinking this was some sort of a joke, but it was … Continue reading
There has been much coverage this week of the controversy surrounding Invisible Children’s video about the Lord’s Resistance Army leader Joseph Kony and the plight of child soldiers. Here are 2 links to what some Africans (a missing voice) have … Continue reading